Saturday, November 6, 2010

Offspring Magazine Fashion Shoot

Two weeks ago, I had the privelage of doing a children's fashion shoot for Offspring Magazine.  I had a brief meeting with Kate Durack, the editor and from the getgo I think we had the same vision for the end result.
I scoped out a perfect location, which I plan to use a lot more in future and she performed the mammoth task of co-ordinating models and stunning clothing in record time.
Even with the strong winds in the afternoon, the weather Gods were pretty kind to us and I think the shoot was a success!
I am so thankful to my assistants Tracey Berkmortel (a talented photographer in her own right), Sheree Conacher, for the hilarious lengths she went to put smiles on the kiddies faces, and Simon Blears for taking great care of my gear, passing me equipment at just the right time and letting me steal his drink!
Thanks also to my always brilliant Mother, Annette Lennerts for all of her help on day 2!
As usual you rock Mum!
Thanks also to my husband Stuart for putting up with my obessession for collecting props in the lead up and for doing a great job keeping our boys happy so Mummy could do some work!
The upcoming issue will be available in early December and I can't wait to see it in print.
Here are a few from the weekend.
Stunning light & stunning girl =  me sooo happy!
A Catwalk on the river - what sweeties!
Zoe & Levi - absolute dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment